Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rest, Recovery, Rejuvenation, Reconnection

Last week was spent resting and recovering from the birth of Beverly. She is such a wonderful baby. She only cries when she needs something! It has made my recovery a little easier...although I still do not quite feel "normal" yet. However, as Beverly, Avery, my husband and I get settled into our new routine, I want to make sure that MPM is a part of that routine. So my goal this week is to ease back into it. To reconnect with my team members that I am sponsoring, to reconnect with some contacts that may be interested in joining, and to finish my landing page so that I can really begin to market myself. Yesterday I did call 10 leads using the lead calling system MPM is testing. It is a very nice system in that it enables you to make lots of calls in a short amount of time. I called 10 people in about 10 minutes. It also leaves a voice message and sends an email to your prospects. Very convenient. Of the 10 that I called, there are two that I promised I would follow up with (because the people I spoke with said the right person would be in at that time) and there were 2 voice mails, 2 "no answers" that I will need to call back, 2 that asked to be removed from the list (i.e. do not call) and 2 that were bad numbers. These results were pretty typical related to other experiences working with leads except that I got all that information in 11 minutes, rather than 45 minutes.

I have a follow up call scheduled for 1:30 today (10:30 PST), and another scheduled for "anytime during the day on Friday".

That's all for now except another picture of Beverly...Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

What a Sweetie, Sandy! I'm so glad to get to see Beverly's updated pix. Thanks!

I wish you every success as you step back into MPM life after your short break time away.

Good luck!

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video