Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 1-Why is this so difficult for me?

Day 1- As I got of the call last night, it seemed so simple-just talk to 5 people every day and then you will be successful. It is simple. Yet how can something so simple be so difficult?

I worked on getting the cards printed out and tried to plan my attack. I couldn't fall asleep because I was busy thinking about how I was going to talk to 5 people the next day. You have to realize, I am someone who hates talking on the phone and certainly avoids talking to strangers.

So I decided that I would stop by staples this morning and get some supplies to be able to print out the cards in color. Guess there is not much going on at Staples at 8 AM because there was no one there. I went to the mall at lunch-it's getting to cold outside to walk and I need to exercise anyway. I finally got enough nerve to talk to two people, but they were not interested in giving me their information and the next thing I knew my lunch hour was over and I was going to be late.

I am still determined to be able to get 5 before the 8pm call this evening. I guess I will need to stop for gas on my way home for work (even though I have over a half tank). I've read so many other's blogs saying they were able to talk to their 5 people in a short amount of time-so I can do this too, right?

No comments:

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video