Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The end of the day...

Well I wish I could report that the rest of my day went better than the first part of my day. I did go to the gas station and the grocery store--talked to several people and handed them invitation cards, but none were willing to give me their email addresses. I rushed home but managed to call two leads that I needed to talk to while cooking dinner and getting my son ready for bed so I was ready for the 8 o'clock call.

I know my results are very different that other campers, but I feel like I have done made a huge accomplishment today. I have done more to build my business today than in the entire year that I have been a My Power Mall member. I'm not going to give up, I know it will only get easier...

With all that said...I hope I sleep better tonight than I did last night...

5 comments:

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

Hi Sandy! I know this is difficult for everyone...easier for some but still very hard to speak to a stranger. It is the Law of Attraction that works. I know for myself that if I do my hair, wear makeup, wear comfortable clothes, but look neat, people respond to me better. It's because when we feel good inside, it flows out of us and people feel and see that. Try it! :) You can do this! Jewel

SouthernStar said...

Hi Sandy - just keep trying is all I can say. Your efforts will improve and so will your success:-)
Linda

Jean's Global Village said...

Hi, Sandy,

You have what it takes to do this, and you have this whole "family" of Boot Campers to back you up!

And don't forget to take a pocketful of cards to whatever Thanksgiving events you have coming up! I plan to steer the conversation to WCM as much as possible for the next four days!

Keep up the great work!
Jean

Ginny Dye said...

Thanks Family! Sandy, I know you will soon be getting your 5 a day as you keep looking for ways to integrate My Power Mall into your life. I am so proud of you because you truly have done more in the last 2 days then you have done all year! Make a promise to yourself that you will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to get 5 a day. That promise will make you do things you can't envision doing and soon it will be a part of who you are, and the commitment to success in this area will flow over into every area of your life!

I believe in you!

Ginny

Gueler Wilkins said...

Hi Sandy,
I so feel what you mean, this is so easy but still seems to be the hardest thing to do! I am not being much successful myself but we are all working together as Ginny said so we will become successful together :)
Gueler

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video