Thursday, November 27, 2008

The end of a busy but better day

Today turned out to be busier than expected. I managed to make the morning call but was busier the rest of the day with my other job, so suddenly it was 4 and time to get on the road for our thanksgiving trip. I definately understand the advice about starting early.

I really wanted to still talk to my 5 people. I need the practice so it will get easier. I did manage to talk to several people at the place we stopped for dinner, and one of them gave me their info! YAY! That didn't seem so bad!

I used people that I already knew for my other 4 contacts for the day since it there were no other opportunities to talk to someone new. I feel great about the one person that was interest and can't wait to send her an email!

Good night and happy thanksgiving!
-Sandy W

2 comments:

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Jewel

Ginny Dye said...

Hi Sandy,

I am SO proud of you for doing what it took to get your 5, AND for talking to that person you didn't know. I know this is so far out of your comfort zone but you are determined to reach your goals and it will get easier and easier - especially as you see the results. I am here to cheer you on every step of the way. Remember, I believe you can do this or I wouldn't have invited you to Boot Camp!

Have a fabulous day making your dreams come true!

Ginny

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video