Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Day Before...

Tomorrow is the start of the World Changer Reality Boot Camp--a training program by My Power Mall to build my business to earn $2,000 in 60 days. I'm excited about the opportunity to finally be building a down line and be successful in creating some additional income to help pay off some bills. I've been a My Power Mall member for over a year and so far have only made $1.84--commissions on my own spending. Before you leave this blog and go looking for some other work at home opportunity, let me clarify...the reason that I have made so little is I have not put a consistent effort into building. You cannot just expect to log into the internet one day and the next day be making millions without putting something into it.


The day before something big is always a difficult one...my mind is racing about the next two months because I do not know what to expect--except that I will be busy. With my regular job, my family and Thanksgiving and Christmas, I will have to make the time to put into My Power Mall and be disciplined to use my time wisely. I just hope that I will succeed and be able to help others reach their goals as well. I would hate to fail and have taken up a spot in the program that someone else could have used for success. I understand that this opportunity is an incredible privilege and I will definitely take advantage of it.

If you are interested in finding out more information about My Power Mall, please check out the website:
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296.

-Sandy W

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy,
I just listened to tonights call. I am an alternate. I truly feel your pain. It took me four hours and 4 stores today to make my contacts and I did not get the email addresses either, so don't feel you are by yourself. I could almost feel the pain of talking to people but hang in there, you will make it. You know what they say about fear being false evidence appearing real. Just wanted you to know you are not alone in how you feel, I heard and felt myself in you but 60 days from now it will feel like we have done this all our lives.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video