Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6th

Today was a day of extremes...it went from really sunny to a huge storm, back to sunny, etc. I think it oscillated back and forth three or four times today.

Last time, I briefly touched on setting up my facebook profile, but I wanted to review a little bit about how I am telling "my story" to position myself as an expert in building an online business.

The main goal is to provide people visiting my site (whether it is my facebook profile, my youtube channel or my space profile) an opportunity to get to know who I am and feel like they can connect wiht me and work with me. I begin with a little bit about me, why I am interested in making money online, and how I can help others to do the same.

It's not about promoting my business opportunity.

Sandy W

PS Quinn-not sure if you follow my blog regularly but can you send me your email address? you did not leave me your contact info in your comment on my last blog.

No comments:

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video