Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Still waiting....

for the baby to arrive. Spent a little bit of time catching up on MPM emails and some follow ups to my team. Otherwise the focus of the day has become "prepare for the baby". It is really "anyday" and there are still things to do. I understand I'll never be totally ready with everything the exactly the way that I plan it or want it to happen but I'm trying to take care of the most important things while making sure I get enough rest.

Just wanted to give everyone an brief update...

Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Keeping our prayers and good thoughts going for you, Sandy.

Hugs and smiles to you ;-).

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video