Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Moving forward one step at a time

I feel like I have so much to do to get ready...I need to have everything ready at my job to drop at a moment's notice and someone be able to pick it up where I dropped it. I still have things to do at home to get ready for an additional family member. There are other things going on and its difficult to determine where to start and what to do.

Starting your MPM business can be just like that. There is so much to learn that you can easily feel overwhelmed. It's easy to think that you do not know where to start or that you still need to learn more before you begin. Those were excuses that used to keep me from accomplishing anything with MPM. It's important that daily action is taken, no matter how small, so that time does not get away from you without getting results too!

So today I called my downline members (left a message) and watched some social networkign instructional videos. I checked the number of hits on my business site and its up to 442. It had been a while since I had checked. I also replied to several emails/twitter messages to aid in buildling meaningful relationships. Small actions daily is much better than no action or inconsistent actions!

Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Great advice, Sandy: take daily action, no matter how small, towards the growth of your business.

When we are overwhelmed, it is a good idea to sit down and write our ideas on paper. Then, prioritize in a list fashion what has the most pressing need and take care of it. Break down your overwhelm into manageable steps to help give you clarity, and provide a plan to move forward, with baby steps if need be, instead of being paralyzed, doing nothing.

Be assured, Sandy. Everyone will pick up at your job just fine. And, they'll be happy and excited for you! Your Baby is on the way! YEAH! Take care of YOU ;-).

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video