Monday, March 30, 2009

36 Weeks and 4 days

Hello everyone! I'm back. I had to take some time off from blogging to tend to a sick son, then I ended up with the cold, and then my husband got the flu. But now we are all feeling healthy again and trying to get ready for our new arrival...which could be very soon!

I have been listening to the coaching calls that are recorded on a daily basis. I'm especially enjoyed hearing ideas from everyone and hearing people work through their goals. I realized that I needed to take a look at my goals and why I was not reaching them. I think I now have a better idea of what it takes to reach those goals to define an action plan to reach them. I thought it would be appropriate to set some new ones (since a week off and I'm really behind from the ones I set before...).

9 months or 40 weeks. It seems like a long time away at the beginning of nine months...but now that I am nearing the end of nine months I am wondering where the time has gone. It does not seem like I am almost through the nine months.

So I have set my goals to be met within the next 9 months. Conveniently, that's the end of 2009. I want to have at least 10 new people in my downline that are building teams of their own. I plan on making at least 5 new contacts a week and following up with previous contacts on a weekly basis. That means at least 5 % of my contacts need to decided to change their lives and become My Power Mall Members. I also understand that there may be a week or two involved with life changes where I may not be able to get my 5 contacts. But I will make up for it the week before or after.

Glad to be back. I have to go catch up on some emails now and get some rest!

Sandy W

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Glad you and your family are feeling better, Sandy. Wishing you ease as the arrival time of your Little Girl nears ;-).

Around the new year I wrote in our blog about setting goals and the idea to create goals within the time-frame of a 90 day cycle. Breaking the goals down into smaller cycles from there. And, of course, having your long range goals, such as 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, etc.

Eleanor touched upon this briefly in one of the calls with Jacki.

I'll pull up the date and send it to you.

Glad you're back!

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy,
I guess I didn't get the goal information posted on my blog like I thought I had ;-). Instead, I posted Mark Victor Hansen's 101 Gold Rush Challenge. Next I'll check my hard drive, 'cause I think I typed them somewhere.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video