Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Spring!

Spring starts tomorrow. Already here is Raleigh things have started to grow, trees bud...we need to mow the yard already.

I got to listen to 1/2 the GOAL setting coaching call yesterday. I also sent an email to all the people that I met at the Meetup Group. The best part that I feel about this group is these are people that I have the opportunity to meet with on a monthly basis. I do not feel pressured to "make the sale" right away because who knows when I will get them on the phone again. Right now, I'm focused on developing the relationship, learning more about what their needs are, and then how I can help them. My follow up email basically pointed them to the Together We Can Change The World Day site and said that I could help them get their projects posted on the site if they needed it.

Today I called my downline members in our arranged appointment times. One of them was not there, but the other we had a great conversation. It was great that he has spent the time becoming familiar with the back office materials, but even better that he is now ready to get moving. I suggested he download and listen to the goal-setting coaching call from last night.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

SandyW

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Yeah-AAaaa, Sandy,

Sounds like a great way to approach the Meet-Up group. Creating relationships takes time, and that's one reason why those who wish to create lasting businesses may find it takes longer to build their initial business foundations and NPOs foundations. But, taking the time to build properly from the start will give a much more solid business base that will provide the fertile and rich soil that our teams will grow from.

Love the idea of sending them links to post their TWCCTW Day projects as the back door, and yet, the front door to MPM. Since they are already service-minded, listing their projects is like a hand in a glove --- it gets the word out about their organizations and it links them to your NPO Foundation!

I like it!

Happy Spring to You and your family!!!

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video