Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Updates...

I know that I missed Friday and Monday to blog....it's been a busy few days. I ended up going out of town for work Monday and got back today. I was too exhausted to blog last night. But there are some things to update about.

Friday I had a great conversation with a member of my downline. It was a good coaching session related to NPOs.

Saturday was T-day. I did not really get a chance to get involved with an organized project, but I did get a co-worker a few outfits from our local thrift store for her foster son that recently moved in and does not really have any clothes that fit.

Sunday was my husband's birthday...so I took the day "off". It was great to have some time to relax.

I also wanted to share a tool that I have started to use when I send out emails or post a link somewhere to direct people to a website (like listing it in my profile)...It's the website: http://linktrack.info/

It allows you to put any url (such as your business site) and creates a tracking link. So when you post your link for people to click (such as in an email), you actually use the tracking link. Then you can see who clicked on your tracking link and what the source was. For instance, I sent an email out to a safelist of 2000 people using the tracking link. Based on looking at who clicked on that link, 30 people (out of 2000) opened the email and clicked on the link. Not exactly the turn out that I hoped, but it's good to know that. Honestly, I do not open too many of the emails that the safelist sends me. :)

Good night to everyone! It's off to bed!

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy,

Glad to learn you're A-OK. Was getting ready to check on you ;-).

Happy Birthday to your husband!!!

I like the little link track tool idea. That seems as if it would provide helpful feedback. Thanks!

How old is your co-worker's foster son? That was really kind of you to supply clothes for him. I bet he was really glad to receive them.

Have a fantastic Wednesday!

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video