Sunday, March 22, 2009

You Tube

You Tube is the next site I wanted to talk about. Before I begin, I did want to explain something. I am working on getting all of my profiles and information set up on each of these sites, and then once each of the five is set up, will change my focus on building relationships. In the past when I have tried "social networking before" in forums and so forth, I have tried to meet people but then have gotten wrapped up in another new site or something and have not followed through with the people that I met. Follow up is still very important since someone may need to see something several times before making a decision. With social networking, you are really the product that someone is going to decide to work with. It may take several times to talk to them, get to know them so that they are convinced that you are really interested in working with them. Not just trying to make a sale.

So now, I wanted to talk a little bit about You Tube. I know that quite a few people have uploaded the MPM marketing videos to youtube, myself included (It's been viewed 92 times). But when you create an account with You Tube, you also are given your own "Channel" that allows another opportunity for someone to learn more about you. (My channel has been viewed 93 times). My YouTube channel is http://www.youtube.com/SandyW12345

Here is some of the information that I tried to include with my YouTube Channel.
  • My picture-this is the same picture that I used for Myspace and this blogger website. I am trying to get recognition, so I am using the same picture on all the sites.
  • An initial brief paragraph that describes my channel and its purpose.
  • A link to my myspace profile so that someone interested can learn more about me.
  • A brief synopsis of "My Story" and who I am interested in working with or who I would like to meet
  • I chose to use the "Together we can change the world song" as my feature video.
  • I also changed the "recent activity" section so that it would only show the videos that I uploaded, rather than the videos that I have watched (In case I watch a video that is unrelated to MPM or to buildling my business).
The goal of putting this information onto my Channel is that when people are directed to watch one of my videos, there is a way that they can learn more informaiton about me by looking at the channel information. I want them to feel as comfortable as possible with me so that they will want to work with me to help them build their business.

Sandy W.

No comments:

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video