Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday March 24

I took yesterday off, needed a chance to relax. My son has brought home a cold from daycare and I'm trying to avoid it!

Today, I focused on catching up on emails and follow ups. Remember, It's about relationships.

There is someone that I met through twitter who sells a video and donates the proceeds to two separate charities that help amputees to get prosthetics when they need them. I am working on helping her and thinking about making it my T-day project for April. I'll continue to update everyone as the details emerge.

My other goal this week is to get caught up on the coaching calls I missed live and try to make a live call this week.

Good night to everyone!

SAndyW

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

May those cooties leave you well enough alone, Sandy ;-). And, may your son get better fast, and your husband stay well, too!

Great post on You Tube the other day.

Take care and I'm glad you're listening to your body and allowed yourself some time to renew.

Enjoy.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video