Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Night

This whole week seems to run together. It has been very busy and not as busy as I like related to MPM. My trip in the beginning of my week has left me exhausted the rest of the week.

I got to listen to the Monday Coaching Call and the Monday night chat. It was great to hear others shopping testimonials and T-day projects. It also was great to hear how other people are building their business and inspired me not to give up on the social networking marketing maze. I can get the results I want and help others in the company to do the same.

That's all for now. I'll check in with everyone later. I plan to get caught up on the calls this weekend (both listening to the coaching calls and follow up) and work on my website I am making to try to "brand" myself.

Sandy W.

bzm-I'm right there with your friend that is "due" anyday & I still have 6 more weeks to go...I'm sure all the help you've been giving to help her be comfortale is soo appreciated.

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy--

You know if we were in your area, you'd be offered a little TLC as well --- from here we can only offer you prayers of well-being and support from afar ;-). Keep your faith, your health, and your trust that you'll have a very healthy baby AND a sweet delivery to your little girl --- and energy to spare afterwards ;-).

I love your powerful statement: "I can get the results I want and help others in the company to do the same."

I think this is one any MPM Business Member could add to their Magic Power Bean statement, "The Choices I make Today Will Determine the Rest of My Life" Statement (at the end of your Miracle Team/World Coaching Training Manual), and other affirmations pasted near your desk, on your fridge, on your bathroom mirrors, in your car . . . Thanks!

Hoping your weekend is shaping up to be restful, productive and inspiring, Sandy. I have faith in you. Hugs ---

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video