Thursday, March 5, 2009

On object in motion....

...tends to stay in motion. An object at rest tends to stay at rest. Or at least I seem to remember something like that from high school. I have taken a small break from follow up because I did not want to refer someone to my website and have them get a message that it was an "attack site". I am glad that is taken care of. While I enjoyed a small break from "talking with people"...on the phone that is, I have tried to keep myself "in motion." I am trying to take the break to learn about social networking and "the right way" to promote MPM online. Don't worry. I'll be sharing everything I learn along the way.

I have not made any of the coaching calls live but have listened to them all. It has been great hearing Donna's ideas and enthusiasm and hearing the new voices of MPM.

Talk to everyone soon!
SandyW

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy . . .

I'm glad you're staying "in motion" --- which to me means connected to your business ;-).

I'm amazed that Friday is almost here, myself!

Wishing you a fantastic Friday and with "The Right Way" to utilize social networking to grow your team.

Enjoy.

Tina Katz said...

Still in motion, how about the baby?
Tina from ny

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video