Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16th

St. Patrick's Eve...Remember to wear green tomorrow.

We actually got to go out tonight so I got back in and realized I had missed Jackie's email asking for updates on the call tonight. I will have to let her know I can make it next Monday.

I spent the rest of the evening getting ready for the with the "Triangle Area NonProfit Meetup" tomorrow night. This was the Meetup group that I wanted to go to last month, but had the wrong address (and did not know it). The correct address is listed this time, so hopefully I will make it. At least I already have some proposals/business cards ready!

I got a chance to catch up on a few more of the coaching calls. I listened to Tuesday's Call and most of Wednesday call from last week. My advice to those who are starting out building their business is to be yourself, especially when you are talking to others about MPM. It's important to be real and genuine, and yourself. We're not selling anything. We are simply offering an opportunity to change lives!

Sandy W

No comments:

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video