Monday, March 2, 2009

Coaching Calls Are Back!

Well, I had great intentions of making it onto the coaching call. I tried to listen in to the morning call, but found out shortly afterward that the schedule had changed to just the evening call. Then I ended up missing the evening call because my grandmother called me to say hello and see if I was snowed in. We got a few inches, although my grandmother lives in Rochester, Ny, so they would not even consider that snow.

It is amazing how easily the time has gone by. It is so easy to fall into the trap of "I can do that tomorrow" and the next thing you know two weeks have gone by. I am still committed to my "next 60 days" but already there are only 46 days left.....I need to get back into a daily routine and eliminate the "I can do that tomorrow" phrase out of my vocabulary.

I did get a chance to post the "Together We Can Change The World" Day Information at my meet up group discussion board.

The other exciting news of the day was one of my downline members actually called me today. His computer is finally fixed and he's ready to go. So he's goign to review the MPM 101 and make a list of questions for me and we're going to talk on Thursday.

--Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Whoo-Hooo, that is great news about your team member who's gotten his computer fixed and is ready to go!

Fun!

Good news on both calls tonight: they're recorded and available to listen in your in-between moments ;-).

It was great to hear from Jacki, Eleanor and Jean tonight on the calls, and really good to hear new voices as well!

Even though you're slowing down some, Sandy, know that your intention to keep going is what's most important as you keep yourself healthy while bringing your baby girl to term. You inspire me! ---Oooh, I should clarify my inspiration is in keeping your eye on your goals --- not carrying babies to term ;-).

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video