Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday- Has it been two weeks already?

I want to thank bzm for not being so harsh on me for forgetting to call my downline member yesterday. I could hear Ginny's voice echo in my head today...so I did not forget. It actually went pretty well and I encouraged her to join in on the daily coaching calls that are starting again on Monday.

I attempted to make a few follow up calls as well today, but Friday nights just do not seem to be a good night to get a hold of people.

So tomorrow can only be better for follow-up!

Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy,

Missed your post before I retired last night, and you're welcome. I'm glad you got connected to your team member last night. How'd she like the email training email you wrote up for her the night before?

Happy follow-ups today; and happy family time today, too. Tell A I send him a hello.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video