Friday, December 5, 2008

The End of Week 2

I think back on the last two weeks and it is easy to get discouraged based on my personal results. However, I am not discouraged at all. I am very excited about the next 40 days!

My work day at my job was cut short my a call from my son's school. He had a fever and I needed to come pick him up. Poor little guy. I can always tell when he's not feel good because all he wants me to do it hold him. After spending the afternoon/evening taking care of him and getting him medication and to bed (he seems to be feeling better)... I was ready to focus on My Power Mall for the rest of the day. It was already time for the 8PM training call.

After the call I went out, determined to talk to 5 people about My Power Mall. I am happy to tell you about what I learned about the people I met. "One of my dreams is to become a millionaire and be able to help people with my money". "I have student loans I need to pay off" There are so many things that people need to do with $2,000. I hope that the people I met are interested in helping themselves, the Wake County Food Bank/Medical Clinic/Homeless shelter, and the charity of their choice.

Looking forward to being able to call my contacts tomorrow and going out to get another five!

Sandy W

1 comment:

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

Sandy, it's not easy, it's simple. I psych myself up before I go in somewhere..try this, it really works! Make sure when you are going out to get your contacts. Shower, get fresh, where clean fresh clothes, a little makeup. Feel really good about yourself, because it will come out as you talk to people! As you walk in the place, act like you own it! haha! It sounds crazy, but it works, smile, walk quicker than normal. You will just cause a magnetism among people. Go right up to someone, and say, excuse me, can you help me out? I am in a reality Boot Camp for My Power Mall, and I need to talk to five people today, will you be one of my 5? They usually say, ok...then you say, I just need to ask you three questions, and then I will let you go, I promise..(and make sure you smile, laugh a little, just be comfortable).Then ask your first two questions...then say, your third question is, can I get your contact info, so I can send you more information to help you do that? That's it. And Follow up when you get home with an ecard, and a call the next day.
Good luck!
Jewels

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video