Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

Most of today was spent getting ready for Christmas and the "holiday break". I have 5 reports at my job that have to go out this week...so two today and three tomorrow. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

I have been enjoying the break and have been taking time reflect and decide what is going to work best for me for building this business. I am trying to take every opportunity I have to learn and to go out and try to talk to people about MPM. I'm reviewing all the training in my back office so everything will be fresh in my memory when we get started again in January. I am also making a few calls each day so I do not get out of practice. One of these days, someone I call is going to be home and then I'll actually get to talk to someone besides a machine.

Hope everyone has a great holiday break! Take time to relax and enjoy time with family and friends.

--Sandy W

2 comments:

The Greatest Mall on Earth.com said...

Yes the time with family was great and my goal is to have my business up and running so I can spend even more time with them not just the holidays. Glad to see your back and I will see you on the call tomorrow!

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy,

Reviewing the back office and trainings is a great thing to do. Thanks for the reminder as we start the new year (we haven't done that for awhile). Also, it's going to be great to see your results from taking the time to do your review, and from your dedication to continue making calls, etc. You've kept the wheel turning even while enjoying family and friends. Happy New Year!!!
May it be bright and wonderful for you and your family!

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video