Monday, December 8, 2008

Week 3-Day 1

There are a few things that I learned today. Most importantly, I was reminded of how powerful the Business Partnership Program can be by offering advertising through the Local Merchant Network through My Power Mall.

I also was reminded why it is a good idea to start early. I did start trying to get my five today early. But today seemed like "one of those days". Then all of a sudden it was 9 PM and I was still trying to get my 5. I tried going to the student union on campus again, but it seemed like most people were engaged in study groups...I did not want to be the one to interrupt that the day before finals! Off to several stores and gas stations, but I guess the cold was keeping people in tonight. I will definitely rearrange my plans for tomorrow to try to get my 5 on my way to work and during my lunch break :)

One of the things that I have been thinking about over the weekend and today is motivation. What is my motivation? Right now, my motivation is I am in a glass bowl and do not want to fail in front of everyone! However, what will happen to my business when I am no longer in the glass bowl? Others seem to be success motivated, in the sense that their success motivates them to continue on and do more with their business. This is also great-as long as the success continues. Friday, I was very motivated because I seemed to finally be getting some success in talking to those I do not know about My Power Mall. On a day like today, when I had limited success (quite a few people told me they were not interested in giving me their information), a success motivated approach would have told me to quit. The reason for my motivation has to be a reason that will keep me motivated, both when my business is doing well and when I struggle, when I am feeling pressured and when I am feeling stressed. That is where your "why" comes in! Let your "why" be your motivation and you will have success.

Looking forward to an early start tomorrow!

-Sandy W

1 comment:

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

Good job today, Sandy. You accomplished your daily goals. No one ever really said this business is easy, well I guess it is easy, but it does take determination and time. I realized yesterday that if we continue to get 5 a day and only work 50 weeks of the year, we will have 1250 contacts. That is pretty amazing. And if they all get 5 a day, etc. etc.

Your determination for MPM will get you the success you are striving for.

Eleanor

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video