Monday, December 15, 2008

What I learned over the weekend

It's Monday of Week 4 of the World Changer Realty Boot Camp. I feel like it just started yesterday and yet we are starting the 4th week!

I spent the weekend attempting to follow up with the 54 contacts I have made in the first three weeks of boot camp. I tried calling at different times of the day, in hopes of reaching people at home. I had 14 people either flat out tell me they were not interested (by giving me a wrong number in the first place or telling me that they were not interested) which means there are still 40 left on my contact list. I left A LOT of messages but did not manage to get anyone on the phone. I will keep trying though because it is important to me.

I have learned that I need to be more direct about the reason that I am collecting information, both when I am meeting someone for the first time and getting their information, and when I email them and later call them up to follow up. I am contacting them because I want to help them, not because I want to sell them or convince them to join something that will not benefit anyone except myself. I think that's why it is important for me to find out the "why" as soon as possible and keep track of it. The "what would you do with $2000" can help give an indication as to why someone might want to build a business to change their lives!

Here's to hopefully getting to talk to someone on the phone soon!
-Sandy W

No comments:

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video