Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday Week 3

I cannot believe it is already 11:30? Where did today go? I wish I had an exciting story for today's efforts, but it seems like today was a lot like yesterday.

For those of you participating in the program or following along trying to build your business, there have been a lot of ideas on the calls and in the discussions that can help you if you are like me and having trouble getting your 5 contacts each day (Today it involved 6 different attempts in 5 different places and I lost count how many people I talked to and how many more people I probably could have talked to if I were more bold). Here are a few:

  1. Ask someone what they would do with $2000. What would they do with $2,000/month? Ask them for their information so you can send them how they can get $2000/month.
  2. Get to know the person with small talk (either in one visit or by frequenting the same store/location) and then discuss what they do for a living and talk about what you do for a living
  3. Ask someone if they could use an extra $1,000 for the Christmas season (or another amount). Ask them for their information so you can send them how they can build an income for $1,000 dollars during every season.
  4. Ask someone if they would like for you to give them $80 in free gas. Ask for their information so you can follow up and tell them how to get the free gas.
  5. Approach a business owner to offer them advertising to 148,000 all over the world for $16/month. Then go on to show them the other benefits WCM has to offer, including helping them share it with other business owners.
  6. Promote your NPO. Make sure that the person you are talking to knows the benefits the community will receive by them building their business
I know there are more, but these are just a few. I have mostly been sticking to #1, but am going to branch out tomorrow because it is not as easy or comfortable yet as I would like it to be. I know that I need to focus on follow up more as well, so that too will become second nature.

Until tomorrow-good night...

-Sandy W.

2 comments:

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

Nice blog Sandy! Thank you for that...have you been to the worldchangerteam.com sight? The script is there for your follow up, and if you read it over and over, every question people have...you will have the answer for them.Good job girl!
Jewel

Jacki Varacalli said...

Sandy,

Keep it up and be consistent and you will soon be telling me how every person you went past that day was someone you not only talked to but also introduced to MPM. You are hearing what is being said so now you just need to use ALL of the suggestions. Here is your challenge for tomorrow - Use every one of these approaches (that you listed in your blog) at least once. Make your follow up calls and let me know how the day goes. -Jacki

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video