Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting Ready for A New Week

I just wanted to write a quick note to let everyone know I'm looking forward to this new week. The past two weeks have been spent with me learning--learning how to discuss My Power Malls with others and to follow up with them to help them to action. I know I haven't had any sign ups yet since the training started but I know I will get some soon. I am finally started to feel a little more comfortable with getting my 5, and I know that with practice, the follow up will be comfortable too. I'm getting pretty good at talking to answering machines! I also got a chance to pull together some target Businesses to send letters to, so I look forward to following up with them in two days.

-Sandy W.

No comments:

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video