Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday-December 19

I desperately had to get some items at the grocery store tonight, so after putting my son to bed, I went out to store hoping to find 5 people that would be interested in changing their lives by earning rebates on their every day spending.

I live in the section of Raleigh, NC that's pretty close to NC State. Normally, on a Friday night, the local grocery store is teaming with young adults who are buying their favorite beverage and potato chips, getting ready for whatever party they are going to that night.

Tonight however, the store was very quiet with only a few people who were also actually grocery shopping like me....I forgot that exams were over and everyone was home for the holidays. I still tried to talk to the few people that were there....though most just did not seem interested in talking with me.

I have more follow up planned for this weekend, along with getting those last minute items for Christmas.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas if I don't get to talk to you before then!

-Sandy W

1 comment:

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video