Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday December 17

I was not able to get ahold of my NPO today, so that is first on my list for tomorrow. I made some more follow up calls and managed to call a dozen businesses or so with the script for the answering machine. I tried to pick ones that I thought would have an answering machine--or least no one would be answering after hours. We will see what the result of those calls are. Eventually, someone has to call me back, right?

I do have a shopping story to share... I have not yet gotten as creative as others (buying the AMEX gift cards to buy store gift cards to buy items from the online store and earning triple commissions), but I do really love the stores that also have the feature where you can buy online and pick up in the store. I tend to do things at the last minute....and decided that today was "about time" to order my photo Christmas Cards to send to my family and friends. I was able to order it on Snapfish on the mall and pick them up at my local walgreens...on the same day! I was sure to tell the clerk about it when I picked them up, too!

-Sandy W

1 comment:

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

That's GREAT info! Nice job Sandy!
Jewels

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video