Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday-Looking forward to a new day

I had a very tough time today. I realized that I still am having trouble talking to people about My Power Mall. I need to practice. I went back to two stores today. There were people there, but they were not interested or I could not talk to them to find out if they were interested. I'm not giving up. Eventually this has to get easier. I made 6 phone calls for follow up today. One was a wrong number and another told me she was not interested. I thanked her for her time. I left messages with all the others. I will follow up on Saturday and see if I can catch them home at a different time of day. I purchased leads for my three contacts today but will have to call them tomorrow as now it is too late (11:30 PM)


Here is why I am going to succeed and keep trying:
  1. My Power Mall is a great opportunity that anyone can benefit from. I love the fact that it is now even easier to help out the charities that we care about. I really want to succeed to help those in my County that need help paying for medical care, food, shelter and clothing.
  2. I know there are others who are struggling in today's economy that need a way to earn extra money. I want to help these people. I realize I cannot tell who these people are until I talk to them.
  3. Here's my other reason. I want to be prepared financially for our addition to our family in April. She's getting bigger and every time I feel her kicking me, it reminds me that I need to get out there and talk to people.

I will talk to everyone tomorrow!

-Sandy W

2 comments:

Ginny Dye said...

Oh Sandy... thanks for sharing your ultrasound. Talk about a WHY! I know you will accomplish your goals - simply because you are committed to doing whatever it takes. Congratulations!!

Ginny

Jean's Global Village said...

Hi, Sandy!

I keep hearing Boot Campers talk about the way their family members help them out by giving them a swift kick to keep moving! Sister, you've taken that to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! :-)

"Auntie" Jean

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video