Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year and a Fresh Start

Today the Boot Camp Started up Again...

I am glad. I missed the calls and I missed reading everyone's blogs. My goal for this month is to have 10 people in my downline that are actively building their business as well. Honestly, I think that simply getting 5 good leads/contacts per day and making sure I follow up with those 5 the next day (or in the days following) would allow me to reach that goal. (These are the minimum requirements for the bootcamp).

However, I realize that the quality of my contacts each day may not be as good as they could be. I know...there is no such thing as a bad lead...I just mean that sometimes I think people just give me there information out of pity and they are not really interested in the opportunity. Sometimes the phone number or email address is not correct. This has to do with my struggle with talking to strangers, not with the method of collecting contacts. I spent most of the Christmas break trying to learn everything I could in my back office and in the training materials to make sure that I am taking advantage of all the ways that I can build my business, not just collecting the contacts using one method. I am trying to think of creative ways that I can collect contacts from a more targeted audience...meaning that they are people who I think will definitely read my emails and are definitely interested in what My Power Mall has to offer. That's really what building a business is all about: Building relationships with others who are interested in building their business. The sign-up will just happen if the relationship is in place. I'm going to work on building my confidence with business owners and the business partnership program and then work on getting comfortable with talking to every random person I run into. As time allows, I am also going to run some free ads and so forth, but only after all the other "goals" for the day are accomplished.

So to work my plan "backwards" here is how it works out:
Week 1: January 5-9:
No. of Contacts Each Day: 6 Weekly Total: 30
No. of Follow ups Each Day: 4 Weekly Total: 20
No. of Emails to Generate Contacts: 50 Weekly Total: 250
No. of Sign ups during week-1

Week 2: January 12-16:
No. of Contacts Each Day:5 Weekly Total: 25
No. of Follow ups Each Day: 5 Weekly Total: 25
No. of Emails to Generate Contacts: 50 Weekly Total: 250
No. of Sign ups during week-2

Week 3: January 19-23:
No. of Contacts Each Day:5 Weekly Total: 25
No. of Follow ups Each Day: 5 Weekly Total: 25
No. of Emails to Generate Contacts: 50 Weekly Total: 250
No. of Sign ups during week-3

Week 4: January 26-30:
No. of Contacts Each Day:5 Weekly Total: 25
No. of Follow ups Each Day: 6 Weekly Total: 30
No. of Emails to Generate Contacts: 50 Weekly Total: 250
No. of Sign ups during week-4

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Sandy,

It was really cool to have heard your goals on the call, and to have the process explained on working it backwards. I like how you outlined it here, and it's fantastic to watch your growth, in your confidence, in your actions, in your excitement. 2009 is your year! Good luck.

Also, your insights into how your confidence plays into your quality of leads is incredible. It's true.

And, my guess is this is what Ginny and Jacki are asking Boot Campers to be aware of when considering opting for some of those pm dialer leads. Your belief in yourself, or your confidence, will impact the results you get from these leads. All your studies and efforts over the holiday will pay off.

If you've not decided to send in your email asking to be on the list, I believe you are ready. Even if you fumble and fall a few times, you will get back up and incorporate the experience and lesson learned, improving your results.

We're excited for you.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video