Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 1 of "The next 60"

I'm ready for my meeting tomorrow night. I think there will be about 10 people there from various NPOs and other organizations. I know they have a presentation/discussion already planned, so I am coming with 10 copies of the generic proposal and my cards to hand out and exchange information to discuss/follow up with later this week. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

My video is up to 70 views and my MPM page is up to 302...so I'm up a few more from this weekend. I have sent out some emails and made a few follow up calls but still have not done much else to promote the video. I am still interested in writing a press release, but my taxes took longer this weekend than I expected, so I'll have to work on the press release as my time allows.

Hope everyone is enjoying "life after bootcamp"...

Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

How wonderful it is to see "Day 1 of 'The Next 60'" Sandy!!!!

Rock On, Sista!

Glad you got those taxes cared for before your next go 'round.

Have a great meeting tonight ;-). Will be pulling for you.

Enjoy.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video