Sunday, February 8, 2009

A restful weekend-ready to start the final week!

It's the end of a restful weekend. I've have figured out that in order to reach my goal of contacting all my contacts at least one this week, I need to call 14 contacts a day and at least 10 businesses a day. That's a lot of follow up for one day, but I am up for the challenge. I have been dealing with increased fatigue as my pregnancy goes along. It seems I can't go-go-go as was accustomed to doing. I am still up for the challenge.

I did want to update everyone on my marketing video. I purchased the "Back to the Basics" video. Since I purchased the video, I have sent it out in an email to all of my contacts. I also downloaded 30 free leads and sent them a link to the video through youtube. I also have made a splash page, with the text of my email that directs readers to the video, which is embeded on my website.
So far, the splash page was shown about 100 times on a traffic exchange. Four of the 100 people clicked on the video page. According to youtube, my video has been watched 7 times (including the times I watched it once it was uploaded). Stay tuned for watching that number increase!

That's all for now...I talk to everyone tomorrow!
-Sandy W

2 comments:

putasmileonachild said...

You really sound so professional. I am really impressed. You have come along way. It sounds like the baby is up for the challenge too! I think I am going to get the video. Which one is good for non-profits? Please tell Jackie Iguess, that I cannot comment on some of the blogs. Andrea is one, it seems that after the comment when you put in the word verification it will not go. The part that has the email account is missing. the set up for this is different on yours.All the ones who have that set up,it will not work,at least for me. Good Luck this week and have fun!
Tina from ny

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi there, Sandy ~

I'm so glad that you had a restful weekend and have clarifications about how to proceed, and best of all, that you're still smiling and up for your challenge ;-).

You're incredible!

Thanks for your update on "Back to Basics." Big Z and I love it since it IS so simple. Awesome on creating a splash page and getting your video up, using traffic exchange, etc.

I'm always so impressed how you get all this kind of stuff done with your F/T Job, your Little One, being pregnant, and every other thing that has to be done in a day.

Inspiring! You're very inspiring!

Have a fantastic week, Sandy!

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video