Monday, February 9, 2009

Update on my video:
Splash Page has been viewed: 204 times
Splash Page was clicked on: 3 times
total video views: 8 times
Total hits on my MPM Website: 285 times

Stay tuned to watch these numbers grow.

Today, I managed to call my downline members. One had a broken computer and was supposed to get it fixed tomorrow. I made an appointment to call him back on Friday evening AND invited him to join on the family chat call tonight. The other had not really done anything since we last talked (which was about a week ago), so I asked her to look at the MPM 101 again and told her I would call her tomorrow night to discuss.

I also changed my video website page (with the embedded "Back to Basics" video from You tube) so that it would play immediately as soon as you logged onto the site (instead of having to start the player). I redirected the traffic exchange to it to see if the video is interesting enough that people will watch the whole thing and go to my website.

Well I did not reach my full number of 14 contacts plus 10 businesses today. But I did manage to call 7 of them in the time that I had. 6 of them were messages. For the other, the person was not home but the person that answered said they would be home within 15 minutes. I made an appointment to call back in an hour. When I called back...it was an answering machine...

It felt good to get back into the swing of things again and to be able to use the time I had set aside for MPM for building my MPM business...even if I did not add anyone to my team today. I know i will soon!

-Sandy W

2 comments:

Tina Katz said...

Great job!It sounds like you have a real plan!
tina from ny

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy,

I sure wish I understood how you pulled those stats out . . . esp. with your website. I'm guessing the website info is from a personal website you've created, not your business site. Is that right?

Like Ed mentioned on the call yesterday about his team, I so hope that your team members will also gain a team member that gains a team member this week. It would be fantastic to have them gain results along with you. Good luck matching schedules to connect with them.

I really appreciated Jacki's recommendation to you last night on the call, and that was to know that you use wisely the time you have set aside to promote MPM vs. being hard-pressed to keep up with 14 contacts plus getting the word to 10 businesses AND following up. It gives another perspective on being consistent and doing the activities that will move your business forward while still staying sane.

;-) Sane, we want you to stay, mostly for you, but for your boy and for your little one that's soon to arrive. Betcha your husband would appreciate your sanity, as well ;-).

As I've said before, you continue to inpsire me. You are thoughtful, methodical, consistent, and focused while you take action. Are you a natural at this, or has your background helped you to attain just balance and grace as you multi-task every area of your life?

Cheers! Cheers! Here's to YOU and your ever-expanding World Changer Team and Business Partnership Program!

Smiling from ear to ear for you, and knowing this last week will be an amazing one for you.

Enjoy!

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video