Thursday, February 19, 2009

I can't believe its the end of Thursday already...

Where did this week go? I guess time flies when you are having fun.

I ended up getting home from work later than I expected so calling the individual leads that I had planned did not really work as I had planned. I have set aside to contact the remaining leads I have from my back office tomorrow. I am planning on purchasing some more for next week so that I can meet my goals within the next 60-days. Leads are pretty "comfortable" for me.

My video is up one view (74) and my MPM page is up a few more hits as well (314). I commented and sent messages to 5 people today. I did not hear back from any of the 5 I contacted yesterday (and they have not accepted my friend requests). Today I tried to look for videos that had been uploaded today (thinking that they would at least be signing in to check on them) rather than the ones that were a few weeks/months old. I also contacted two non-profits in NC (one for cancer research and one for help for the homeless) and let them know about T-day and how they could get free publicity for their projects on the Together We Can Change the World site.

Well, I'm starting to lose steam and its very late...

until tomorrow

-Sandy W

4 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

You're making progress, Sandy. Slow and steady wins the race. Keep it up . . . and know . . . You are doing so much for your family and for the team you are gathering. ;-)

Big Z and his Mom said...

PS I saw your the makings of your new blog. COOL.

bestblinddate said...

Sounds like a great day to me Sandy :-) Wonderful job! Aletha

Tina Katz said...

Hi Sandy sounds like you are working efficiently. It may slower , but you not wasting time. And you know what you are doing. Not a timid little mouse anymore!LOL I cannot get to many of the blogs, and if I can I cannot comment, I don't know why.
tina from ny

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video