Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday- Two Days Left

Now that Wednesday is over...there are two days left during bootcamp...I still have a way to go so I won't be "stopping" once my business is built.

I think the biggest challenge once boot camp is over will be to keep myself doing something every day to build my business. If I take a break, I'll lose the momentum that I have built up. I'll also lose the nerve that I have acquired. Although I do admit, I still spend time giving myself a pep talk before I call or talk to anyone. I know that having my "MPM" family with me will help me to keep it up!

I did some more research tonight. I made some more calls--not quite the "14" that I had hoped for, but still progress. One person asked me to remove him from my list. The others were answering machines. It turned out that my downline member did not answer her phone at our appointment time this evening, so I had some time to make a few more calls while trying to research the NPOs for Tuesday nights' meeting.

My video is still sitting at 57 views and my MPM page has one more hit today--it's up to 288. I really have not done anything within the last 24-hours to publicize it, so I'm not surprised that has not gone up. I'd like to try doing some press releases to advertise the video...but that's something that will require me to spend more time than I have right now...so that will be Saturday's task.

--Sandy W

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy,

As the evening call progressed during the talk with Gaylord and Richard, I was feeling precisely what you've mentioned: the importance of keeping the routine that you've established in your lives-- the carving out of the time to work your business-- that is going to be especially important as Boot Camp ends.

I know for myself and Big Z, we have done much to accommodate our business time. It's been challenging, but now that we've set the routine for the last few months, knowing that we have some big goals in mind (like yours for your family!), we have to keep pressing forth until we reach a sustainable zone.

If we can reach our goals by June, hopefully we can ease up through the summer and add a ton of play to our days as well as keep a pulse on our business.

It was lovely to hear Jacki's compliment to you ~~ the strengths that you've gained during Boot Camp have overshadowed your fears of the first few weeks.

And, I have a feeling that you will do very well continuing to take action daily towards the growth of your business. The reason is because you've been very talented in utilizing your time wisely, creating plans and sticking with them long enough to see what works for you, being diligent, and following up.

You have a WHY and a few deadlines to motivate you. Boot Camp was your preparation time. Now, you can move into your implementation time. By the time your Baby Girl arrives, why, I'm hoping because of your consistency, you'll have a self-sustaining business to carry you through the first few months of her life so that you can enjoy her, and the treat of seeing your son share time with his new little sister. It would be just fantastic if you could do this and only be checking in and supporting your team's growth at this time.

Then, when you and your family are ready, you can get back after the growth of your business again.

Even so, you're right: Your MPM Family will be "in your pocket" and as handy as a handkerchief.

Enjoy.

Tina Katz said...

I think that you are just tired, cause the baby is tired. GIRL, if you listen to you in the early calls, your video or reread your blogs, I think that will pep up your pep in pep talk! You are amazing! I don't think that you will lose it. You are on a roll. I keep seeing you sitting on the couch in your video, a timid little mouse, now your a roaring lion! Trust me, you have IT!
It was amazing to see you blossom. Jackie is right, you don't have any idea how much you changed. It goes to show, it is not what you say, it is how you say it. I am very sure that it flows much more fluently and with confidence!
keep it up your Awesome!!!!

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video