Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wow...what a day...

It's almost 11 and I'm exhausted. I did not get done with work and dinner and get to hotel until after 9 PM. It's been a very long day of one meeting after another. It also seems really weird to be staying in a hotel when I lived in this town for 7 years and own a house a few miles down the road (it has a tenant in it, so I can't stay there).

I was hoping to get to squeeze in some follow up calls and so forth today. I was too exhausted when I got back. I did stop and have dinner with some former co-workers when I drove for Blacksburg Transit. It was good to catch up and a few of them were interested enough in what I was doing now that they said I could send them some info about My Power Mall. So I've sent them an email and also sent follow up emails to those left on my list.

That was all I had energy for. Hopefully I will be back to Raleigh in time for the 8PM call tomorrow night!

Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Kudos to you, Sandy!!! You traveled so far AND made your blog! You're awesome. We missed you on the call tonight . . . but it's also good you got to have dinner with your former co-workers and gained contacts, too. Hope your meal was tasty on top of it all ;-). And, you sent them info already. Way to go, Sandy. Travel safely and we'll see you tomorrow night if you can. Otherwise, we'll catch you on the blog. Sleep peacefully . . .

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video