Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do I get a redo for today?

Well, I was very nervous about my scheduled meet up today with the "Triangle Area Nonprofit Organizers". I had everything ready and printed out to go, including directions on how to get there. My husband had a job interview but was finished in time to stop by my work and switch cars so he could pick up our son from daycare. I left right as my work day was over and rushed off to get to the meeting....but then I could not find the location. I went to the published address...but let's just say that it was not really a "meeting location" and certainly not somewhere where I was comfortable stopping to ask directions when I was by myself.

So I was already a half hour late and had driven up and down the street looking for the Cafe...and just had to give up and come home. I sat in traffic and it took me twice as long to get home.

Come to find out...the published address had "Road" in the street name when it was on a road with the same name but was a "Boulevard"...and in different areas of Durham.

Well, at least I'm ready for the meet-up in March....

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy,

Of course you get a "do-over" and you get a pat-a-back for giving it your best effort ;-).

I know that's little consolation, but, you're determined, and so I know this won't set you back by much. If you're not already smiling now, you will be by morning.

Sleep tight.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video