Thursday, February 5, 2009

I have a lot to do....but no energy to get it done today

Today was even more exhausting then yesterday. I had to stop several times on the way home from Richmond just to keep myself from falling asleep. By the time I had returned the car to airport, picked up my car at the office, put AVery to bed and ate dinner, it was 10:00 PM and I am left with no energy and it's really late to be calling anyone on the east coast anyway.

I did not want the day to be a total loss though. I have tried to get caught up on everyone's blogs so i can hear what has been going on and getting ideas for building my business. Right now I feel like my biggest struggle is finding the time to get done everything that I know i need to do. The boot camp has been excellent training and has given me so many ideas on how to build my business and so many different things that I want to try. I know, however, that I need to be more diligent to "do what needs to be done"...I need to make sure I follow up with everyone I have talked to and every business that I make contact with.

I am going to spend the rest of tonight evaluating my plan for the "last week" of boot camp. I want to make sure I am dedicating as much time as possible so I can finish up strong and keep the momentum going.

I think I will purchase a video and try to promote it...now to decide which one...they are all so good!

-Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Welcome home, Sandy. I'll bet your Little One was so happy to have Mommy back home ;-). I'm glad you took time to pull off the road and rest, too.

As always, I appreciate the thoughtful and strategic way you approach the growth of your business. I am learning from you ;-).

I wish you a fantastic night of rest and renewal, home safe and sound, and that you wake up revitalized and ready to capture the magic of Friday. There is no doubt in my mind that you will finish Boot Camp STRONG.

And, you'll keep going up 'til the point you deliver that little angel in your belly. Once you all get back into a new routine, as the amazingly gifted multi-tasking Mommy you are, you'll be back at it and growing your business once again. Will you get to have an extended period of time off after you have your baby? And, any successful employment prospects for your husband yet?

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video