Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whoops...

I thought about skipping blogging tonight so I would not have to admit that I got wrapped up on a project for my day job tonight and the next thing I knew it was way to late to call anyone, including my downline member. So I sent her a quick email, apologizing, and outlining a plan for building her business. I will have to call her tomorrow. Fortunately, tomorrow is Friday and I will have the weekend to make more calls and progress on promoting my video. My video has not had any new views in a few days, but I've not done anything new to promote it. I do find it interesting that my MPM page continutes to grow (up to 347 hits today), even though I have not done anything new to promote it either. It could also be people that I have previously talked to, checking the page out again for another time.

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Glad you blogged anyhow, Sandy ;-). It's wonderful when you love your work and get wrapped up in it --- this is really wonderful, considering how many folks DO NOT care for their jobs.

I'm glad you got an outline for your team member; it will be helpful to ALL team members.

Remember the letters in Back Office to new Team Members? Yours may also one day be featured there . . . Email it to Jacki when you have a version you find especially helpful. Thanks.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video