Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Keeping up the pace...

Well, maybe I'm not moving quite as fast as during boot camp. But I did call 2 leads I had purchased from my back office today (talked to both of their machines) and followed up with an email after I left the message. I had purchased these leads a LONG time ago, and had paused the order when I got busy with boot camp. Evidently you can only pause an order for so long before it automatically un-pauses itself. It works out well though, since I now am more confident and have time to follow up with them.

I also called one of the members of my downline, but got her machine and will call her back tomorrow.

Finally, I spent a short amount of time on Youtube today. My video is at 73 views. My MPM page, 311, so the numbers are slowly going up. I have been trying to do some research on the "right way" to create leads from the internet. One of the tips that I am trying, especially related to the video promotion is to "meet" others through you tube. In english, this means:
  • Watch videos posted by others on youtube
  • Make a comment on their video
  • Subscribe to their channel
  • Request them to add you as a friend
  • Send them an email introducing yourself
I am going to make a goal to try to meet 10 new people a day. I did not get there today (It's easy to get distracted) but I think it will help get my video shown and allow me to build relationships with others.

-Sandy W.

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy,

I have a short stack of local leads and they only pause for 3 days . . . The others for 2 months ;-).

Keep up your good work ;-).

Enjoy.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video