Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 1 of Week 2 "After Boot Camp"

So today is the start of the 2nd week "after boot camp". I made it to the family chat. I was pleased to hear about VISA coming online soon. But more importantly it was good to be reminded of all the actions that I should be taking to build my business but more importantly to be making a difference.

I've been working some more on getting to "meet" others on youtube and have 82 views on my video and have 372 hits on my MPM page. But I need to remember that the gold is in the follow up and I need to continue follow up with my contacts that I have already made. Otherwise I would have wasted my time the first 60 days.

So tomorrow will be a follow up day. I'm pretty sure it won't happen during my lunch break (we're swamped so it will be a working lunch at work) but tomorrow evening I will see who I can talk to. I'm interested in testing Jewel's magic number "17" to see if you call 17 people you will at least one who is at home.

Another day closer to accomplishing our dreams...

Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

VISA is HERE !!!!

;-)

We just posted to our blog and are happy!!!

Ginny's pep talk was good for me, too ;-). Power Living. Yes. We can do more of that.

Have a great time with your follow-ups, and enjoy sharing VISA.

Keep your positive outlook, Sandy.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video