Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday...

Welcome to MPM-Barb!

Another member has joined our family, her name is Barb. I met her through a free lead service (yes, the one that I had given up on), but eventually, if you call enough of them, you can get results. She has worked with insurance sales in the past, but most recently has been laid off from Walmart. She was hesistant to start with the World Changer option because she is worried about her fixed income (which is right now just social security). I told her we would start her out as a business starter mall and then upgrade once she had a chance to see everything and be comfortable with the investment and build her team.

That pretty much was my MPM today. It took a while to work through some computer issues, get her signed up and then walk her through the toolbar and how to get to MPM 101.

Tomorrow and Thursday I will be travelling for work. I'll be going to Blacksburg, VA for some business meetings Wednesday and then to Richmond for some more meetings on Thursday. I'm not sure yet if I will be on the road (or in meetings) during the calls, but I will definatley keep up with the blog and make sure I download the podcast. I'll be talking to the people I meet when I get the chance, although right now I'm not in a position to discuss MPM while "on the clock" with my other job. There will still be plenty of opportunities. We used to live in Blacksburg, so maybe I will run into someone I know...

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Happy Travels to Virginia, Sandy---

;-)

And, welcome to My Power Mall, Barb!

Congratulations on your new team member, Sandy. YEAH! You're doing great!

Keep your smiles, health and positive outlook and enjoy the chance meetings while you're away.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video