Monday, February 2, 2009

Starting the new week

I thought for sure, after my weekend, I was going to be able to talk about a sign up--a new world changer.

Ironically, this weekend, I was all ready to leave my new script message on everyone's answering machine. I only got to leave 4 messages all weekend. I actually got to talk to people instead (which is much better). It also meant that I did not get through as many calls as I would have liked, but I would rather have a quality conversation with a few people, than leave my new inspiring message with many. There will be time for that :)

Sunday I had a great call with an individual that I had gotten the contact information from a free lead source. I know...the lead source that I had said I wasn't going to waste my time on. But I did want to follow through with the contacts that I had made. Anyway, I had gotten ahold of her, and she was interested in a way to earn income because she was laid off from her job selling insurance earlier this year. Then she had worked at Walmart, but was laid off from there in October. She's interested in helping people and interested in being able to afford the payments on her house without having to use her social security. We were getting to the sign up point, but she wanted to think about the "name" of her mall, and she was hungry (and so were her dogs). It was dinner time (especially for me) so we agreed I would call her back in an hour. Unfortunately, when I called her back, I got her voice mail. I called her back at lunch my time (11AM her time), but still did not get in touch. I wrote her a detailed email about the sign up process. I even accidently signed up myself because I wanted to make sure my directions were correct (sorry Ginny, I cancelled it right away after I realized what I had done).

So tomorrow I will call her again and hopefully be able to get her started. I want to help her reach her goal of buying her house and helping her friends.

-Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

It's great that you got to speak to people live, Sandy. Don't they say that once prepared . . . ;-). Perhaps you'll have good news on a World Changer tomorrow. But like I said in an earlier post, I'm so glad to hear that your last WC is moving forward and getting their business started. It WILL be a good week for you and your growing team ;-).

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video