Thursday, February 12, 2009

Second to Last Day of Boot Camp

Today was a day where I was struggling to be productive. I did get some phone calls in--another 10 in fact--but I did not really get into a conversation with anyone. It's okay...I know that my opportunity to build this business will not end tomorrow....It's really just beginning.

My video is up to 60 views, my MPM page has 292 hits...that's 4 more hits on the MPM page than yesteray....I did learn something cool about youtube today. They have an "insight" feature where you can not only see how many views that you have, but also how they found your video. For instance, one person watched my video by searching "gasoline" in the youtube toolbar. I sent out another 20 emails today, so we will see if the numbers go up for tomorrow.

I know this is short, but I'm determined to get to bed a little bit earlier today. Six hours of sleep is just not enough for me to get through the day with...

Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hey Sandy,

Thank you! And, you're welcome!

Would love to talk technology with you, but I have to say that you're ahead of me by a l-o-n-g shot. I'm reading what you're up to and wondering "now when did she learn that?" . . . I'm not afraid, however, so will be diving in and will learn what I can as Boot Camp ends.

I'm glad you're going to get your rest. Do you have a pix of how big your tummy is? On the calls, I can almost hear you're so big that it's getting hard to take a full breath ;-).

May you have a really wonderful Friday tomorrow, celebrating the fact that your new life outside of Boot Camp will be liberating and expansive ;-), and result-filled. Those stats will be showing many team members joining you, and it won't matter if they were looking for "gasoline" or "mommy groups" or anywhere else in between.

You will have created your Attraction Factor . . . ;-). Cool, huh?

bigz@bigzenterprise.com

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video