Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday!

I'm glad it's Friday. Today was not much for getting things accomplished but I am looking forward to the weekend and the last week. My goal is to "waste no time". I need to make sure every moment I have available is spent to reaching my goal.

I left messages with both members of my downline tonight. I also called five other contacts and left messages with them.

I hope to call at least twenty people tomorrow and twenty people on Sunday. That should give me a good start to get to everyone by the end of the week.

I also downloaded the video and am waiting to receive it so I can upload it onto several social networks and start promoting it!

-Sandy W.

3 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hey Sandy,

Great to have you on the call tonight, AND, to hear of your renewed strength after your trip out of town. Did you pick the "Back to Basics" video? I think that's the one you said you liked. We like it, too. The folks at Lost Marble were very helpful and courteous in our experience.

Wishing you great energy and effectiveness in your 20/20 calling weekend. Wow. You ARE amazing!

Enjoy.

putasmileonachild said...

Great job,and I just realized it's 5am. oops! I dance on fri.nites. and get hyped up. Keep on blogging.I cannot wait to see what your up to.
Tina from ny

Gueler Wilkins said...

Hello Sandy,

thank you so much for the offer because she still is insisting of having a NC contact.

And you are sure it won't mind that she will be in my downline?

Can you please send me an email to j.wlkns@yahoo.com?

Thank you so much for your help :)

Julia

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video