Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday

I practiced the answering machine message scripts today while I was cleaning up some areas of the house that needed some MAJOR attention. Unfortunately, I did not get to spend as much time as I would have hoped actually making calls. I got started, got through three calls (two of which actually answered...). Then I managed to lose my balance while I was reaching down to get a toy for my son (I forget my balance is a little off as I get bigger). Well, anyway, to make a long story short, my foot's not broken and I think the swelling is down now to where I can wear shoes again...but that ended my calls for today. I did make a video of my script used for when I call business opportunity leads. Please check it out by clicking here or going to my participants page. There will be more videos from when I leave messages with the businesses and personal contacts that I have.

As for the two that answered, one of them said "I have put my search on hold for while," after I told her why I was calling. I said "okay, but do you mind if I ask why?" and she hung up. So I guess she did. The second one was much better. He said he wasn't sure how he was suddenly getting all this information about home based businesses (my lead source is not exclusive) because he doesn't remember requesting it. I asked, "would you be interested in hearing some information that could show you how to earn money simply by buying groceries, gasoline and anything you would need to buy anyway?" He said he thought so, but when I started in on the script, he said it wasn't a good time to talk. I gave him my url (which is www.earnrebatesandmore.com, in case you haven't watch the video yet) over the phone to let him know where he could find out more information and set up a time to talk to him on Tuesday.
So the day was not a total lost....I will have to start earlier tomorrow...

3 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hey Sandy,

Great job on your calls ;-). But I'm sorry to hear about your foot. Remember the arnica gel I was telling Gaylord about. It sure helps with swelling. I look forward to seeing your video. I'm glad that your tummy didn't get bumped today. As Red Green says, "Keep your stick on the ice!" Rest well tonight, too.

Tina Katz said...

Glad you and the baby are alright! When you fist said you fell, I really got upset. One problem of having such a big family, you have to worry about them. I'm glad it's not broke.
Tina from ny

Big Z and his Mom said...

Just viewed your Answering Machine YouTube Video, Sandy. Great idea to let the machine be the s*t*a*r* ;-). You'll get better with each time you say it, and more comfortable with it. Great job creating it with Ginny. Also, I viewed your YouTube video from last week "How I've Been Building Biz." and I wanted to tell you how much we appreciate hearing about your newest World Changer getting going. YEAH! Happy week to you, and hope that foot is good as new by now. Enjoy.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video