Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Week!

Even though it's Friday, the week is not over yet...I have more follow ups to do and contacts to make in order to reach my goals. I am excited about what has been accomplished this week and looking forward to what will be accomplished this weekend.

I made a few phone calls today to businesses that I had previously contacted and asked if I could email them information about our Business Partnership Program. I only got machines...I guess at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon before a long weekend (for some people...not me...I have to work Monday) people leave early.

I have a few PM dialer leads to follow up with tomorrow as well as some of my contacts and my new World Changer...stay tuned...I'm looking forward to reporting more sign ups soon!

--Sandy W

2 comments:

Tina Katz said...

Boy oh boy, the confidence you have now compared what you started swimming with. You Go Girl! hoooo hooo!
Tina from ny

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy,

I hope you had some great results on your follow-ups today, Saturday . . . And, that you had a productive and inspiring training call with your World Changer.

I agree with Tina: You've come a long way since Day 1 of Boot Camp. Congratulations!

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video