Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday January 14th...

Good evening everyone!

I spent most of my day (well besides working my other job and taking my son to the doctor) doing follow ups. I was a little disappointed that I have been unable to reach another PM lead that I had a good conversation with on Sunday. We got the point where she was interested in watching the video and then when I called her back she had not watched it yet. We set up another time (after she was going to watch it) but each time I try to call her its busy or no one answers. I will keep trying though.

Most of my other calls were either people who told me flat out they were interested (one person hung up on me twice) or they were not home and I left message. I feel like I am more confident now when talking to my follow ups so I hope that it is showing to the people that I talk with.

As discussed on the call, I did contact a company that is in the business of helping charity organizations find funding. There are probably 30 similar companies listed in the phonebook so I will be contacting them as I can.

I also had someone sign up for more information on my NPO mall. So that was a very nice surprise. I sent them email (they did not leave their phone number). I am interested to find out how she found the website because it was not a contact that I had made previously.

-Sandy W

No comments:

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video