Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 7th

I called several people today to follow up and to get my contacts for the day. There were lots of answering machines and one person that was very clear that she wanted me to take her off my list. I also sent out some follow up emails.

I am going to contact 10 businesses per day each evening and leave a message about the business partnership program. I think this will help me even more to reach my goal.

I also worked on my New Year's Letters. I wanted to get that done yesterday but then got sleepy and had to go to bed. I am trying to make them as personal as possible, so it is taking a little while since I am writing each one out old fashioned style.

I feel like any day now the flood gates are going to open and I will end up with more sign ups than I know what do with...in the mean time, I will just go on planting my seeds and watering them so they will grow.

-Sandy W.

No comments:

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video