Friday, January 9, 2009

Whew! It's Friday!

Friday! Finally!

I am looking forward to the weekend although I am excited about all that happened this week (well, not ALL that happened this week...but at least all that happened with My Power Mall).
  1. We got a new website, with new excellent video presentations--that are shorter!
  2. World Changer Malls are now available to NPO's free!
  3. We discussed how to add the chamber of commerce into our potential contacts...
  4. We discussed how giving a free world changer mall to a school can really benefit the school...
  5. We sent out New Year's letters to those we contacted in December...
Although I did not get as much done today as I would have liked, I was really excited about what I did do. I was looking at private schools in my area and came across one that is a school for children with autism. What a great opportunity for My Power Mall to help with the school fundraising and help the children raise funds for themselves as well. I sent them an email that was listed on their website that was adapted from Andrea's letter. I am actually excited about calling them on Monday to make sure they got the letter and try to set up an appointment where I can go and share MPM with them. I also had a follow up call where someone was actually home. Of course they said they could not talk right then, but they want me to call them back tomorrow afternoon! That's a lot better than a wrong number, an answering machine, or a flat out "take me off your list".

I spent the rest of the evening reviewing the World Changer Team Script and writing some more letters for New Years...just have a few left to go. Was sorry that the evening call was cancelled but I'm looking forward to having a lot of follow ups to report on Monday!

-Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Good job this week, Sandy.

Enjoy.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video