Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8th!

Today was a really tough day for me, but not because of MPM. I had trouble sleeping for some reason last night and had trouble concentrating on my work all morning. It's still pretty busy and I'm falling behind, so I really needed to make some headway. I got a call from my husband mid afternoon saying that he had been laid off from his job effective immediately, but he was getting paid until the end of the month. So that makes my goal for the end of January that much more important!

I wrote some more letters, made some more calls, sent some emails, got some contacts, did all the usual things today. I think I am really beginning to understand the difference that My Power Mall can make for non-profits. I sent an email to local private school today. They actually had a list on "passive fundraisers" on their website that they participate in. It included several stores in the area that give money back to the school when you shop there. I think adding My Power Mall to the list would really help them out. I'm not sure how many students they have...but even 5 can really help out!

Just wanted to thank everyone for their helpful comments and support on the calls and the blogs. It has been really helpful, especially on days when nothing else seems to go right.

Looking forward to reporting on sign ups soon!

-Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Sandy,

I'm sorry to learn about your husband's lay-off. Heard someone had this issue on the call this morning. Trust that all will work out OK, and hopefully, your husband can collect some unemployment while considering options, including retraining.

Keep your strength and your faith. Your little one in your belly needs you to take care of yourself. Will be adding extra umph to our wishes for your success. We're pullin' for you.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video