Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6th-New Year, New Power Mall

I am so excited about the new My Power Mall website, video and all the new things that Ginny has launched.

I did okay with my contacts today, although my trip to the pharmacy (and trying to wait with a 2 year for 40 minutes while your prescription is filled) was not the source of my leads. However, I feel excited about what was accomplished today. I followed up with my NPO that I am raising money for and got a response from one of the Avon representatives that I sent an email to yesterday. She is going to check out the video and I am going to follow up with her later this week to see what she thinks.

I am very excited about the opportunities for me to build my businesses using NPOs and businesses as well as individuals...so much potential!

-Well I'm too tired to write anymore today...am still getting back into the swing of work and MPM after a few weeks having time off from one or the other or both!

-Sandy W

No comments:

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video